By enrolling my child into the Flying Yogis Programmes, I understand that:
Cancellation Policy .
- If enrolment is cancelled at least 10 business days prior to the start of the program, payment shall be refunded less an administration fee of ten percent (10%) of the program fee. This is due to the charges and fees from the booking system and bank . Failing this, refunds shall not be provided.
- If there is space on another day/ another timeslot- we have the flexibility to move your child. Please give us sufficient warning in advance so your child’s spot can be filled
- If enrolment is cancelled due to medical reasons (on provision of a medical certificate), you will be provided with a credit note for future use for Flying Yogis programs (excluding merchandise). We ask you to use this entire credit within a year from the day you were initially and originally booked in. After this time, we can’t honour the credit.
- If your child is booked into a “specialist programme”, we can give credit for cancellations made 24 hrs in advance. We take limited numbers for these programmes; book the correct teachers in for the numbers, pay premiums for guest teachers and can get to the studio before sunrise to prepare for the day. We may not get your message that your child can’t make the programme hence may not be in a position to notify waitlisted children. we recommend you call us on (02) 93860031 before 7:30am on the day of the programme to let us know they can’t make it due to illness. To get a credit- a doctor’s certificate must be shown. We can’t offer any credit at all after 7:30am as we may be preparing the programme at the studio all morning and not have time to get a replacement. Apologies in advance for these strict rules. these are for programmes labelled “Specialist Programme”.
Please ensure you book your child into their specific age group and not age groups ahead. If your child is specifically suited to a different age group (maturity; skills; height)- we will discuss directly with you and decide on a case by case basis.
Make Up classes We encourage students to make up missed classes. We request that you make them up within the timeframe of the term they are booked into.
Please respect that we cannot honour replacements during the following holiday camps or the following term.
Being slotted into a replacement class is contingent on availability. Please contact us to see whether there is space in the desired class.
Injuries and Limitation of Liability Flying Yogis do not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any child as a result of his or her participation in a program due to any cause whatsoever subject to negligence of Flying Yogis, its directors or employees.
- 1. Unless we hear otherwise, we may publish photos of your children in our media (brochures; social media; website). While we respect your personal request to not publish a direct photo of your child we request the right to publish a picture where they may be in the background.
- When enrolling your child/ children into Flying Yogis programmes, information is retained. This information is shared with Prana Space Yoga Studio (run by the Flying Yogis)… We do not share this information with other parties. You are able to unsubscribe or have your name removed from our database at your discretion.
- Flying Yogis endeavour to be as sustainable a business as possible. We try not to bring disposable plastics into our venue so encourage your child to:
- Bring a reuseable bottle of water with them – clearly named
- Bring snacks or lunch for camps in reuseable lunch boxes
- Flying Yogis sets out the rules at the beginning of a programme. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate enrolment to any child who poses a disciplinary problem to our teachers or disrupts the learning for other children.
- For health and safety reasons, Flying Yogis do not permit eating in class. Please let your child know this. It is also distracting for other students.
- If there are any injuries, a report will be filed for your/ our reference. If the injury required medical attention, you will be notified first but if we can’t contact you, we will call for medical assistance.
- Our terms and conditions are updated occasionally to suit the growing nature and scope of our business.
Flying Yogis Pty Ltd . PO Box 770 Rose Bay, 2029 ABN: 98604664897
www.flyingyogis.net.au (02) 93680031 firstname.lastname@example.org