By enrolling my child into the Flying Yogis Programmes, I understand that:
Cancellation Policy – Term 4, 2021 update
- As of Freedom Day, October 11, 2021, most of our cancellation policies resume as before Covid.
- If enrolment is cancelled at least 10 business days prior to the start of the program, payment for full priced bookings shall be refunded less an administration fee of twenty percent (20%) of the program fee. This covers admin processing fees as well as bank charges and booking system fees that are incurred both ways of the transactions . Failing this, refunds shall not be provided.
- If Early Bird or Discount Special enrolments are cancelled at least 10 days prior to the start of the program, a credit can be given for future use. An admin fee and expiry date may apply in various cases.
- If there is space on another day/ another timeslot- we have the flexibility to move your child. Please give us sufficient warning in advance so your child’s spot can be filled
- If your child enters the studio with a sniffle or cold, but without a _ve covid test result, we have the right to have them sit away for the staff and children and wait for you to pick them up
- We can no longer credit or refund missed classes due to Flus, colds, covid test isolations. Please replace missed classes within the term your child is currently attending.
- If our studio needs to close due to pandemic or virus, you will be credited the classes missed.
- if your child needs to stop attendance of a course mid-term due to medical issues, please provide drs certificate and you will be credited the ongoing missed classes. This credit must be used the following term or we can’t honour the credit in any further. If the injury or illness extends beyond the term, credit extensions can be considered on a case by case basis.
- if your child is sick on the day of a holiday program, please notify us by 7:30am and provide a drs certificate . We can then credit you (no refunds). We can not honour credits for late notifications.
- If your child is booked into a “specialist programme”, we can give credit for cancellations made 48 hrs in advance. We take limited numbers for these programmes; book the correct teachers in for the numbers, and purchase materials for the precise number of children a few days before the programmes begin. We can’t offer refunds or credits for cancellations within 24hrs of the program. 24- 48hrs notice- please provide a drs certificate in order for us to credit you. Otherwise we are unable to credit.
On the circumstance that a refund is warranted or approved, a 20% admin fee will be charged. This reflects booking system; banking; and bank intermediary fees of transactions that enter the account then need to be refunded.
In circumstances of Classes in Lockdown
You will be given the choice of credit or zoom classes. We do not offer refunds over covid lockdowns. The Credit is in your account indefinitely.
Holiday Program & Workshop/ Event Attendance Cancellation Policy Updated for Covid 19 Pandemic Times.
We respect people are being asked to keep unwell children at home – even a sneeze may render a child homebound and waiting for test results. In this situation,
- Please notify us by 7:30am on the day that your child can’t attend if you would like to be credited
- you must supply a medical certificate proving your child couldn’t attend that day due to illness
- If a refund is required, a 40% admin fee will be charged.
In the circumstance that activities cannot go ahead due to official area or city lockdowns, you will be credited the full amount into your account for future use. We are unable to offer refunds in this circumstance.
We respect all personal decisions not to send your child to a program that is allowed to run, however, you will not be refunded for the day’s activities. In the case of school holiday programs, if there is room on another day in the same program, you can move your child to that day. Credit won’t be extended to future classes or programs. Please take responsibility for your booking.
For Updated Covid Policies for Spring Holidays 2021, please read this link carefully: COVID POLICIES – Flying Yogis
Late Pickups/ for School Holiday Programmes:
- If you arrive over 5 minutes late from Regular programme pick up time, you will need to pay the aftercare rate of $10 / $15 (depends on programme and rate) to the teacher in cash.
- If you are late for aftercare, we ask you to pay the teacher per half hour that you are late- at a rate of $15 per half hour. e.g. if you are between 5-30 minutes late- you pay $15. If you are 30 – 60 mins late- you pay $30. This doesn’t go to the studio. This goes to an exhausted teacher staying back late after teaching kids all day. Please respect their time.
- Our doors open for programmes 5 minutes before they start. Please dont drop them in earlier than this. Our teachers need time to set up, arrange the programmes and get ready for a big day full of wonderful activities for your children.
Please ensure you book your child into their specific age group and not age groups ahead. If your child is specifically suited to a different age group (maturity; skills; height)- we will discuss directly with you and decide on a case by case basis.
Make Up classes We encourage students to make up missed classes. We request that you make them up within the timeframe of the term they are booked into.
Please respect that we cannot honour replacements during the following holiday camps or the following term.
Being slotted into a replacement class is contingent on availability. Please contact us to see whether there is space in the desired class.
Injuries and Limitation of Liability Flying Yogis do not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any child as a result of his or her participation in a program due to any cause whatsoever subject to negligence of Flying Yogis, its directors or employees.
Your deposit to book the party is non-refundable. There is flexibility to move the date if given 3+ weeks notice.
If covid restrictions deem it not possible for your party to go ahead, you will be credited your deposit to be used for future programs or parties.
We respect your personal decision to cancel a party due to covid fears, however if there is no official lockdown, deposits or full payments will not be refunded.
- 1. Unless we hear otherwise, we may publish photos of your children in our media (brochures; social media; website). While we respect your personal request to not publish a direct photo of your child we request the right to publish a picture where they may be in the background.
- When enrolling your child/ children into Flying Yogis programmes, information is retained. This information is shared with Prana Space Yoga Studio (run by the Flying Yogis)… We do not share this information with other parties. You are able to unsubscribe or have your name removed from our database at your discretion.
- Flying Yogis endeavour to be as sustainable a business as possible. We try not to bring disposable plastics into our venue so encourage your child to:
- Bring a reuseable bottle of water with them – clearly named
- Bring snacks or lunch for camps in reuseable lunch boxes
- Flying Yogis sets out the rules at the beginning of a programme. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate enrolment to any child who poses a disciplinary problem to our teachers or disrupts the learning for other children.
- For health and safety reasons, Flying Yogis do not permit eating in class. Please let your child know this. It is also distracting for other students.
- If there are any injuries, a report will be filed for your/ our reference. If the injury required medical attention, you will be notified first but if we can’t contact you, we will call for medical assistance.
- Please don’t send unwell children to classes. We will take temperatures of all children at the studio.
- Our terms and conditions are updated occasionally to suit the growing nature and scope of our business.
Flying Yogis Pty Ltd . PO Box 770 Rose Bay, 2029 ABN: 98604664897
www.flyingyogis.net.au (02) 93860031 email@example.com