What you will learn each day:
- extensive, age- relevant theory in the areas of childrens mental; physical; emotional; behavioural development;
- anatomy & physiology at each age and stage
- various methods of structuring classes.
- lists of age- appropriate games and activities
- hands on as you assist and watch actual Flying Yogis classes in each age group category.
*Elective Subjects on Day 4 (Sunday 30th July)
- The “business” of Teaching Yoga to Children- 7-9am- $55
- Family Yoga- $60 (experience a hands-on class) 10am- 12:30pm- $65
- MIndfulness for Children- 1:30- 3:30pm $60
- more workshops to be announced shortly.
Please send an email reply to confirm your booking, We will email you payment information to confirm your place.
How to become a Flying Yogis “Guru”…
Do you extend yourself physically? Study mindfulness to overcome emotional setbacks? Do you have a positive mind that is open to new ideas and challenges? This is what we look for in a FLying Yogis “Guru”.
We are looking for unique teachers in various disciplines; yoga; dance; gymnastics; acrobatics- who have a deep understanding of yoga philosophy and approaches to movement. After completing Cert 1, there is assisting and training involved before we are able to put you on to teach our programmes.
Meanwhile- the Cert 1 certificate will enable you to teach yoga anywhere you go- whether it be yoga studios; schools; home etc.